Saturday, June 13, 2009

How to Pray Teachings by Amma Bhagavan


About prayer: As Bhagavan says, prayer is a form of communication with the Divine. One may pray to the God of his/her own choice, not necessarily to Bhagavan or Amma alone.
A.) Start with gratitude and invoke the presence: -
Life is a drama and at one point we have surely got a help from someone to reach this stage, just thank them from your whole heart by imagining their face or the situation, where they extended their support.
B.) Take one prayer at a time, but with clarity, emotional bonding and seeing the solution;-
Bhagavan says that 90-95% of the prayer from the heart are been sanctioned immediately, but the problem is we are not sure of what is required. Suppose take it that you want a job in a software company, most of the people lack and say that Ohoo!! My God I am jobless can you please help me. No, this is not the prayer that Bhagavan says. Let’s take a real example:- A girl who attended the youth yagna in GC temple, at the prayer time, she was very brilliantly requested her prayer to the lord
1.) Started with “my dear father and mother I need a help from you. I want a job in a Software company (She is B.COM student) as a XXXXX Position with a take home of XXXXXX/per month. The company should help me in my career growth and I want to go for onsite call to either USA (or) OK. Please my father you grant me this to your dear child. Thank you” The miracle happened that she got a job with the same salary and she was also on USA for onsite call.
C.) Imagine that the prayer has been granted:-
After you said your request, just imagine that you’re prayer has been happening. Suppose, if you want a job in software company like Wipro etc, assume that you are been entering in to the company for the interview and again you are were successfully receiving a letter with the salary requested. Jump with joy and thank the lord with the gratitude.
FOLLOW THE ABOVE SIMPLE STEPS, YOU SEE THAT YOU’R PRAYER’S BEEN BLESSED

4 comments:

  1. Dear Amma and Bhagavan - My mothers name is Kamala Ghosh (72 Yrs). I love her too much.
    Recently doctor had operated tumor from her large intestine.Biopsy report would be released on Thusday next. My request to you please give her 20 yrs more long life and make her well. Please approve my dear God and Goddess.Yours child Samrat Ghosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amma Bhagavan I want be pregnant now and I want positive pregnancy result today. Please help me plz plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete